FAI membership makes a crucial contribution to the protection of Italy's artistic and environmental heritage, helping to perpetuate the good work that FAI has been doing almost 40 years.
- Free entry to all FAI Heritage Sites open to the public in Italy
- Free entry to the heritage sites of the National Trust in the United Kingdom
- Free subscription to FAI's quarterly newsletter.
DISCOUNTS AND CONCESSIONS
- Special deals at museums, theatres, historic houses and parks with which FAI has reciprocal agreements, with discounts of up to 50%.
- NEW: up to 30% discount on the entry fee for major exhibitions organised in Italy by Skira, Electa, Artemisia and Civita.
- Up to 50% discount on the entry fee to more than 300 theatres, museums, gardens and historic houses in Italy.
- Up to 40% discount on the annual cost of subscription to prestigious magazines.
- Up to 30% discount on all concerts, events and shows organised by FAI.
- 10% discount on all items on sale in FAI bookshops.
- Participation in the 100+ FAI Local Delegations located throughout Italy: meetings, conferences, guided tours, concerts, etc.
- Places on the HISTORY OF ART COURSES organised by FAI throughout the year in Milan, Rome and Turin.
- Places on FAI TRIPS to locations in Italy and around the world, in the company of expert guides.
- Members-only queues when you visit FAI properties that are open to the public on FAI Spring Day.