Donation by Piero Enrico - 2011
The Collection in opened every Sunday from June 5th to October 9th; on June 2nd and on August 15th.
Reserved openings for groups and schools with guided tours.
Where mountains meet art
Villa Flecchia and Enrico Collection, donated to FAI in 2011 by Piero Enrico and his wife Franca Ferrero in memory of their uncle Domenico Davide Flecchia, hosts a valuable collection of artworks.
The spectacular panorama of nature and landscape that can be admired from the Villa – which looks on the morainic range of Ivrea – is also reflected in the collection: more than 60 pictures that embody the evolution of Italian and Piedmontese figurative art between the 19th and 20th century. Among these, various masterpieces of two artists who are today considered among the great masters of the 19th century: Antonio Fontanesi (1818-1882) and Lorenzo Delleani (1840-1908). Other artists are Andrea Tavernier (1858 - 1932), Matteo Olivero (1879 – 1932), Alberto Pasini (1826 – 1899), Enrico Reycend(1855-1928), Francesco Menzio (1899 – 1979) e Enrico Paolucci (1901 – 1999).